mardi 7 février 2017

Un petit tag pour Lindy's




Salut a tous. Aujourd'hui je vous présente un tag en tuto video pour Lindy's. 
Je m'amuse en texture comme toujours.

Le tuto est en anglais mais on le comprends très bien et biensûr, il y a un petit vidéo de tout cela.



Hi Gang, it’s Cindy here with a fun magical tag, made with Lindy's Sprays and Embossing Powders to create an amazing textured background.
IMG_3825 copy.jpg
I used 3 different sprays and 3 Embossing Powder for my project.

Basic Technique

  1. First I added embossing powder over Golden fiber paste, I used the magnificent embossing powder MAGIC Moon Pearlsimg_1348-copy
  2. I made flowers as embellishments for my tag.img_1349-copy
  3. Use Embossing Powder in Polka Purple to color the chipboard title.img_1352-copy
  4. Then added splatters with 3 sprays for my background for more details.IMG_1360 copy.jpg
  5. Finally, I sprinkled Emboss powder in Midnight Pewter for added texture.img_1363-copy
You can see this process in the video at the end of this post.
The final result:
img_3821-copy


You can have a lot of fun with the many different colors of Lindy's Sprays.
img_3839-copy


I have filmed a video showing how you can make this, you can watch it below or on the Lindy's Stamp Gang YouTube Channel.


Tips
  • I love to let go during my creations. All this without thinking.


Lindy's Products

Other Products
Scrap fx Chipboards: {Love.... 2014141
Crinkle Ribbon Tim Holtz
Stencil THS001 Cargo Tim Holtz
Tag Chipboard Prima
Altenew StampLayered Lily
VersaMark
Hampton Art ink 
Precision Press We R
Strathmore Mixed Media paper

Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Lindy's Stamp Gang ici: 

Remember to come and visit the blog Lindy's Stamp Gang here : 


Rester créative
Stay creative
Cindy 
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire