lundi 23 mai 2016

Challenge Round Robin All about Mom's de mai pour Swirlydoos



Bonjour à tous
Ce mois si  j'ai décidé de participer à un challenge pour Swirlydoos C’est un forum que j'adore. Voici le challenge en question. 

Hello everyone
This month so I decided to participate in a challenge for Swirlydoos It is a forum that I love. Here is the challenge in question.

Passer par ici pour aller le faire :
Go through here to do: 


Voici ma page :
Here is my page:








List of Products:
Main Kit March: Timeless 12x12 Freedom
Cardstock Add on: My color Cardstock Muslin
Signature Flower Kit Febuary: Forget Me not Antique rose
Medium Kit March:La chapelière Artisan Powder
Embellisshment Kit December: Trim Rocquencourt and Darice Pearl teal
Main kit December: Lumiere 3D turquoise
Signature Flower Kit March: Tales of you and me
Project Kit March: Vintage Emporium Flowers
Signature Flower Kit April: French Riviera Flowers and Mini Garden Rosettes Ant. Red
Main Kit April: Kaiser Wooden Shape
Main kit January: Royal Menageri Wood

My stash:
irRESISTible  Desert Sand
Gesso White
Finnabair Paper A4
Small Talk Tim Holtz
Nuvo Gloss Crushed Grape
Nuvo Wisteria Purple

Oubliez pas de laisser votre commentaires j'adore cela.
Forget not to leave your comments I love it. 


Cindy
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire