jeudi 17 mars 2016

Projet pour Scrap Fx


Bonjour à tous, 
Aujourd'hui j'ai décidé de m'amuser a faire une patite page de mixed Media.
Les nouveaux stencils sont adorable et je les adorent.
c'est toujours un plaisir pour moi d'utilisée les produits Scrap Fx

Hello everyone,
Today I Decided to show you a Mixed Media Page. 
I had fun with the magnificent new stencils I adore them.
It is always a pleasure for me to use Scrap FX magnificent products.

IMG_7452 copy IMG_7454 copy IMG_7456 copy IMG_7459 copy IMG_7461 copy

And of course you all know me...... I love making videos so here it is: 



Here is the list of equipment.
Scrap Fx Products:

Demure Face stencil 2016047
Melted Mesh stencil 2016049
#girlstuff 2016043

Others Products:
Archival Ink Jet Black
Gesso White Bob Ross
Modeling Paste Liquitex
Zig 2 Way Glue
Sharpie Pen
Small Talk Tim Holtz
Bombay Black India Ink
Radiant Rain Peach Fuzz - seafoam
Stratmore Paper Mixed Media

Oubliez pas de venir faire un tour sur le blog de Scrap fx ici: 
Remember to come and visit the blog Scrap fx here : 

http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/ 

 Cindy 

xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire